3,455 SF - Former Hocking Valley Train Depot built in 1901 and relocated and converted to a restaurant, clubhouse and commercial space to support the existing "Golf Depot" operations of the 9 Hole, Par - 3 Golf Course and Driving Range.
The owner of the property (Central Ohio Community Improvement Corporation-Franklin County Land Bank) is interested in entering into a lease arrangement with a hands on operator for part or all of the existing restaurant, golf course and driving range operations.
This is a turn-key opportunity for an experienced golf operator to take over a popular and well positioned business with spectacular views of Downtown Columbus.
Restaurant is offered For Lease @ $15.25 SF (NNN). Terms for Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment as well as golf course and/or driving range are negotiable.