Meet Our Team
- Property Management
- Facility Management
- Construction/Project Management
- Landlord Representation
- 30 years of Property & Facility Management
- Eight years as a sales associate with Commercial One Realtors, King Thompson/Holzer-Wollam, Realtors and Holzer, Wollam, White & Strait, Realtors
- Two years as the General Manager of Temporary Corporate Housing, Inc.
- Five years as President & Owner of Downtown Printing & Graphics, Inc. Developed business from start-up to one of the largest printing and graphics firms in Columbus. Sold the business in 1987.
- Self-Employment: Initiative and responsibility developed through more than thirty years of self-employment in the areas of real estate, printing and graphic design, painting, freelance photography, and landscaping
- Sales, Management & Consulting
- 1031 Exchanges
- Office Sales & leasing
- Commercial & Industrial Sales & Leasing
- Sale/Leaseback and Build-to-Suit
- Receiverships, R.E.O. & Distressed Assets
- Condominium Association Management
- Homeowners Association Management
- Condominium Sales
- 30 Years Experience in Real Estate
- 26 Years Experience Managing Multi-Family, Condominium/Homeowners Associations
- 12 years Experience in the Accounting Department of Commercial One Property Management
- 10 Years Experience in Pool Operation
- 5 Years Experience as a Pool Operator
- 25 Jeffrey Park Condominium Association
- Aston Estates Condominium Association
- Aston Row Homeowners Association
- Battleship Building Condominium Association
- Brookview Village Condominium Association
- Grandview Yards Condominium East Association
- Grandview Yards Condominium West Association
- Grant Park Homeowners Association
- The Condominiums at the Homestead in Pickerington Association
- Jeffrey New Day Homes Homeowners Association
- Renaissance Village Homeowners Association
- Worthingville Condominium Association
Randall E. Baughman
- Tenant Representation
- Landlord Representation
- Retail Consulting
- Commercial & Industrial Leasing & Sales
- Real Estate Appraisal
- Columbus Board of Realtors - Education and Standard Forms Committees
- Columbus Apartment Association
- Central Ohio Returned Volunteer Association (CORVA) - Offices Held: President, Treasurer
- National Peace Corps Association
- Columbus Jewish Federation
- Volunteers for Israel - Ambassador for Central Ohio
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Simon Wiesenthal Center
- Ohio University - Masters, Economics
- Ohio University - Masters, International Affairs, Indonesian Language Fellow
- The Ohio State University - Bachelors, Psychology & Pre-Med
All aspects of property management services - from lease administration, expense budgeting and accounting through quality maintenance and janitorial services. Major emphasis in the areas of financial analysis and advice towards the goal of maximizing today's income and tomorrow's value.
An education focused on accounting and finance combined with a 40-year career in the Commercial Real Estate industry is the foundation upon which my practice as a real estate advisor has been built. Experience obtained as a principal and broker in the acquisition, sale, development and every aspect of hundreds of Commercial, Investment and Industrial properties helps to ensure that my client's objectives will be achieved professionally, confidentially and expeditiously.
I am committed to achieving my clients' goals by providing strong advocacy, sound and unbiased advice, accurate market data and the benefit of my extensive business experience. Commercial One's team approach combines the analytical skills and market knowledge of our specialists with strong insight gained by listening to our clients' needs.
Apartment & Investment Properties
Corporate Real Estate
Business Mergers, Acquisitions & Appraisals
Real Estate Appraisals
Randall E. Baughman
All aspects of property management services with emphasis on budgeting, financial analysis and capital repair/improvement implementation
Bill Hamilton's professional background includes 14 years of Heavy and Highway Construction and Golf Development with over $100 Million of successful projects completed on private, local, state and federal levels.
His experience with Fortune 500 corporations and multi-million dollar projects helps to assure his clients' interests will be handled reliably and professionally.
Affiliations & Designations: Member of National Association of Realtors, Member of Ohio Association of Realtors, Member of Columbus Board of Realtors, member of Realtor land Institute.
Bill has specialized for over 30 years in the brokerage of apartment properties, selling over $100,000,000 of real estate. Selected property sales are listed as "Notable Apartment Sales".
Prior to his real estate career, Bill worked for six years as a research economist at Battelle Institute in Columbus, Ohio. At Battelle, Bill aided clients including manufacturers, distributors, retailers, and government agencies in formulating business and operating strategies through analysis of markets, products and technologies. Bill developed the proposal for and was project leader for a ten month, multi-client program on food retailing and distribution systems. An article authored by Bill titled "Electronic Retailing Trends and Implications" was published in the Urban Land Institute's Development Review and Outlook and excerpted in Urban Land magazine.
For two years as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Sabah, East Malaysia, Bill served as tuberculosis technician, disease epidemiologist and program coordinator. Bill continues his involvement in international issues as an active member of the National Peace Corps Association and CORVA (Central Ohio Returned Volunteer Association).
Bill is an avid reader and enjoys travel and photography. Bill has two children, Tobias and Lowen. Bill has volunteered on several Israeli army bases working in warehouses, repairing military equipment and packaging medical supplies. For years, Bill has been a steering committee member at the Columbus Jewish Federation developing programming with our sister city in Israel, Kfar Saba.
Notable Apartment Sales
Erin Woods Apartments